If you are looking for childcare careers in Beaconsfield, we are always looking to add to our teams. We look out for talented and enthusiastic people who share our core values and have a passion for childcare.
If you feel good and looked after by us, it will reflect in our healthy workforce. We think it is vitally important that our staff are appreciated and rewarded, as this in turn, creates a happy atmosphere for our children. We will value your contribution!
Join the Beaconsfield Childcare team and benefit from:
- A competitive salary
- A staff pension
- 50% off your childcare fees
- A personal development plan
- Organised team social events to strengthen your working relationships
- A smart and durable nursery uniform, free of charge
- Holidays – 28 days pro rata
- Having your birthday off work to relax (not taken as holiday!)
- A bonus scheme for attendance
It takes a special kind of person to work with babies and young children. We deliver the highest standard in nursery care, so we look for the very best nursery practitioners to join our team.
With you on our team we will:
- Commit to and support your career development
- Organise team building exercises
- Offer you mentoring and support
- Encourage you to relax in our staff room during your break times – we provide drinks and magazines
If you would like to find out more about childcare careers in Beaconsfield with us, fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as we can. If you meet our criteria for the role, one of our team will call you for a chat.