Your child is at the centre of everything we do here at Beaconsfield Childcare.
We listen to them. We talk to them. We let them make decisions under our guidance. We want to know what they think and what they like and dislike. Even before your child can speak we can learn from their reactions.
Our vision is to empower your child, and this is key to your child’s well-being and development.
Your child’s moral education and happiness are paramount to us:
- Equality – your child will welcomed into a nursery that promotes equal opportunities for all
- Kindness – your child will be taught to be caring and helpful by example
- Cooperation – your child will be cared for by the whole team
- Respect – your child will watch staff being respectful and follow their lead
- Happiness – your child’s well-being is important to us
We want everyone to feel welcome at Beaconsfield Childcare and our relationship with you is very important. We recognise that you are the child’s primary carer and we want you to be part of everything we do here.
We value your opinions and we work closely with you to ensure all the individual needs of your child are met.
We have an open door policy for you – pop in at any time!